Monday, April 28, 2014

Gimme Shelter...Part Deux

Hi Ho Everyone!  As I stated in my previous post, I am going to being sharing pages from Our Storm Shelter...I hope they are a blessing to all who read them!

Today's will be on Healing/Health/Healed:

Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones. Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Proverbs 3:7-9
My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body Proverbs 4:20-22
“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture. Malachi 4:22
O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health. Psalm 30:2
The LORD nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health. Psalm 41:3
A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones. Proverbs 14:30
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health. Proverbs 15:30
Kind words are like honey— sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. Proverbs 16:24
Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live! Isaiah 38:16
He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love. Ephesians 4:16
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed. 1 Peter 2:24
Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. 3 John 1:2
All references are from the New Living Translation unless otherwise specified.

No comments:

Post a Comment